Why Should You Consider a Website Redesign? Our top 5 reasons you may need an update to your website…
- Your site is difficult to navigate. Is it hard to locate information on your website? If it is difficult for you, imagine your users’ experience. An easy to navigate site engages your users and allows them to easily get the information they are looking for.
- Your website is not responsive. Everyone uses their smartphone to search for seemingly everything. If your website is not responsive it will not appear correctly on mobile devices.
- Your website looks outdated. Your website is often the first impression people have of your business—use it to present your best image. An up to date website provides instant credibility to potential customers.
- You website is text heavy, or filled with outdated information. People navigate the internet very quickly, and they are not likely to stay on one site page for long. Too much text appears to be a daunting task, so having a visually appealing (as well as informative) site is crucial to your website goals. In addition, regularly updating your site content not only keeps potential clients informed, but it also helps increase your rank in search results.
- It is difficult to make changes to your website. An easy to edit website allows you to highlight what you want, when you want.
If you want to learn more about the process of redesigning your website, contact e-vos at (843) 410-0050, or email your questions to email@example.com!